For the use when the disposal or discarding of empty magazines is required, these are a further refine instead of the standard British Army SOP of the "brecon pouch" i.e. throwng a magazine down your smock for retrieval later, these can also be opened and closed very rapidly with regards to the access flap and also feature a zippable top for further and stronger connection, as these are of the foldable type, they are more compact and ready to deploy at a moments notice.
- For the disposal of empty mags
- Large reinforced opening for ease of access for the disposal of empty mags
- Made of 600D Polyester with Velcro & press-stud sealed quick access flap
- Zip sealed bag top
- Quick-release leg strap
- Can be fitted directly to belt or by strap to belt
- Adjustable belt attachments
- Pouch rolls up & can be held closed when not in use
- Drain holes in the bottom
- Drawstring cord with lock to prevent loss
Size: 25 x 20 x 15cm
Available in Black & Olive Green
Manufactured from 600D Cordura Nylon
Standard Material Construction: 600 Denier Cordura Nylon Materials
Viper equipment especially its load-bearing platforms, pouches and accessories meets a certain standard of durability due its potential use in fieldwork with the Armed Forces or with Law Enforcement or with those trained in private security firms like Door Staff, Bouncers, PMC, etc.
The standard construction is from 600 Denier Cordura Nylon, which conveys high intensity, ruggedness, durability and lightweight with a high tensile strength and also being strong for field work, one of the top brands where value for money needs to be balanced out with field performance, Viper gives a balance of the 2 factors where value for money and usability and is well known in the law enforcement and private security industry.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: VBAGDUMFLDMC
- Weight: 500.00g