Genuine British Forces issue cummerbund for Osprey Mk4 Armour Vest.
- Price is for both halves of the cummerbund and they are sold as a set.
- The cummerbund is fully compatible with standard MOLLE (25mm) systems, and offers an additional base onto which to insert pouches on the front of the vest.
- The cummerbund also has pockets on the sides to allow for insertion of rigid armour plates for the side of the body.
- It is constructed in two parts, to be secured onto the outside of the Osprey Mk4 Armour vest using the MOLLE vertical straps on the side to body.
- The front of the cummerbund clips together with two adjustable quick release buckles and faced on the body side with loop velcro to cover the velcro panels on the Osprey Mk4 Armour vest. This allows the vest to be released quickly from the front and the sides for ease of removing.
- There are 5 such straps for Medium cummerbunds and 6 for Large cummerbunds.
- The cummerbund comes in lengths to suit different sizes of armour vest.:
- Medium Regular (180/104) measures 54cm long and 22cm tall per side, and has four horizontal 25mm MOLLE straps with 13 loops each.
- Medium Long (190/108) measures 57cm long and 22cm tall per side and has four horizontal 25mm MOLLE straps with 13.5 loops each.
- Large (180/116) measures 60cm long and 22cm tall per side, and has four horizontal 25mm MOLLE straps with 14.5 loops each.
- Extra Large (190/120) measures 63cm long and 22cm tall, and has four horizontal 25mm MOLLE straps with 15 loops each.
- The cummerbund is made from IRR 1000D Cordura in MTP camo and the MOLLE webbing on the front is made from MTP printed Cordura webbing.
- Reverse side of the cummerbund showing the attachment straps for attaching the cummerbund to the base and the large panel of velcro to the front.
- Condition: Grade 1 minimum