5 × High performance material, flame resistant and moisture wicking t-shirts in Sage Green, suitable as base layer for issue uniform.
Integrated into Personal Clothing System as a starter base layer for high performance material, moisture wicking and breathability as well as flame resistant
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT USED SURPLUS BUT COMMERCIAL ALTERNATIVE MADE TO SAME SPEC AND SIZING, MATERIAL IS ALSO WICKING TECHNOLOGY KNOWN AS "DRY FIT", CLOSE MATCH TO THE ISSUED COLOR
Latest styles and colours now in stock!
||160 cm/ 80 cm
||170 cm/ 90cm
||180 cm/ 100 cm
||190 cm/ 110 cm
These T-Shirts are the more up to date Sage Green or Olive Green colour.
These are a perfect pack size for those attending the CIC in the Army Reserve where you can never have enough t-shirts; the body armour you will be issued has never been washed, stinks and will make you sweat constantly!
It's a good idea to take as many as you can get your hands on!
- These high performance moisture wicking t-shirts are designed for as a starter layer for the multi-layer PCS clothing system, on exercise or operations.
- The material is also integrated already with the Under Body Armour System shirts.
- It is worn solely under the PCS smock or "Shirt/Lightweight".
- You will receive 5 T-shirts per purchase, not 1.
How does it work?
- Made up of moisture-wicking technical fabrics, the fabrics employ specially-engineered polyester fibres to improve "breathability" compared to natural fibres like cotton.
- 'Wick away' or 'wickaway' is a general term used for fabrics that are engineered to draw moisture away from the skin through capillary action and increased evaporation over a wider surface area.
- The fibres are not round, but are slightly oblong in cross-section with grooves running lengthwise along the threads.
- The series of closely spaced channels creates capillary action that wicks moisture through the core and out to a wider area on the surface of the fabric which increases evaporation.
- The fabric was originally developed for clothing intended for use during extreme physical exertion ? sweat can evaporate quickly so the wearer is kept dry.
- Other useful properties include resistance to fading, shrinking and wrinkling. The fibres are now often woven with other materials like cotton, wool, Spandex and Tencel.
- Is found in a wide variety of garments from mountain climbing gear, to casual sportswear and underwear, and has also found a use as the first base layer in the new British Army Personal Clothing System
- Extremely lightweight, and made from anti-sweat moisture-wicking 'Coolmax' material.
- Moves sweat away from the body to keep you warm in the winter and comfortable in the summer.
- These are perfect for members of any of NATO's armed forces as they are perfect for wearing under heavy duty smocks/jackets in marching or assault order
- Mesh-fabric short sleeve t-shirt is an ideal base layer from Soldier '95 to the latest PCS standard!
- Offers exceptional wicking, thermal and anti-static properties making it superior to standard issue cotton t-shirts
- An effective fibre-based moisture management system.