The Berghaus Crusader 90+20 Rucksack in Olive Green is a tough serious military expedition rucksack, the load capacity is 110L so is exceptional load-carrying, where resupply is not always possible.
One of the best examples providing excellent back support and adjustable!
An excellent alternative or those seeking the durability, reliability and robustness of a military issued item but in a more civilian friendly colour such as Olive Green.
This bag is MMPS compatible and can be used along side the Multi Mission Pack System (MMPS) range.
The Crusader 90+20 MMPS Rucksack is designed with an aluminium frame Cyclops® III back system which makes for serious load carrying, the bag is made from extremely tough textured nylon which is reinforced to give amazing
Maximum durability and so it is extremely abrasion resistance.
If you have a serious adventure in mind you will need a serious rucksack - the Crusader 90+20 MMPS Rucksack is as tough, durable and versatile as they come.
This bag is hydration compatible.
What does the abbreviation MMPS mean?
The abbreviation MMPS stands for Multi-Mission Pack System.
What is the Berghaus MMPS System?
The Multi-Mission Pack System (MMPS) from Berghaus can be individually adapted to the required application scenarios. This makes it possible to adapt the backpack differently depending on the scenario. Furthermore you can take the extra pockets and use it as DayPack or for meetings, command output, etc.
A further advantage of this system is that the individual systems can be combined with one another. Thus, e.g. The side panels combined or individually.
How does the Berghaus MMPS work?
The Multi-Mission Pack System (MMPS) from Berghaus works on the basis of zip fasteners. With these you can attach or combine side pockets, organizer pockets etc. individually.
What is the advantage of the Berghaus MMPS?
The advantage of the Berghaus Multi-Mission Pack System (MMPS) is, among other things, that you can adapt your equipment individually. Another advantage is the integrated shoulder straps on every system. This allows the bags to be worn comfortably even when removed. In addition, the individual components can be combined with one another.
What are the parts of the MMPS?
The Berghaus MMPS CRUSADER II 90 + 20, the Berghaus MMPS CENTURIO II 45 and 30, the Berghaus MMPS GRAB BAG II, the Berghaus MMPS HYDRATION POCKET II (WITHOUT RESERVOIR), the Berghaus Multipurpose Pack System (MMPS) consists of the Berghaus MMPS VULCAN IV, , Berghaus MMPS ORGANISER POCKET II, Berghaus MMPS LARGE POCKETS II and much more.
- Berghaus Crusader 90+20 MMPS Rucksack in Olive Green
- This pack is built on the sturdy and lightweight Cyclops III back system ready to perform on the toughest challenges
- Remove the detachable MMPS side pockets and zip them together for a 20L daysac
- Plenty of space to take everything you need for the journey with a 90+ litre capacity, complete with molle webbing attachment points and top tension straps so no need to leave anything behind
- Take adverse weather in your stride - fix a walking pole or ice axe to the attachment point for easy accessibility. The side pockets even include ski attachment points
- Remain hydrated throughout you adventure as this pack is hydration pack compatible
- Colour: Olive Green
- Dimensions: (approx) 88cm (H) x 57cm (W) x 33cm (D)
- Weight: (approx) 2.95 kg / 6.5 lb
- Condition: Grade 1
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: Berghaus-Crusader-90+20-OG
- Weight: 3.00kg
- Dimensions: 60.00cm x 40.00cm x 15.00cm