Integrated into Personal Clothing System as a starter base layer for high-performance material, moisture-wicking and breathability as well as flame-resistant
BRAND NEW IN PACKET!!!
Latest styles and colours now in stock!
|Small||160 cm/ 80 cm|
|Medium||170 cm/ 90cm|
|Large||180 cm/ 100 cm|
|XLarge||190 cm/ 110 cm|
These T-Shirts are the more up to date Sage Green or Olive Green colour.
These are a perfect pack size for those attending the CIC in the Army Reserve where you can never have enough t-shirts; the body armour you will be issued has never been washed, stinks and will make you sweat constantly!
It's a good idea to take as many as you can get your hands on!
- These high performance moisture wicking t-shirts are designed for as a starter layer for the multi-layer PCS clothing system, on exercise or operations.
- The material is also integrated already with the Under Body Armour System shirts.
- It is worn solely under the PCS smock or "Shirt/Lightweight".
How does it work?
- Made up of moisture-wicking technical fabrics, the fabrics employ specially-engineered polyester fibres to improve "breathability" compared to natural fibres like cotton.
- 'Wick away' or 'wick-away' is a general term used for fabrics that are engineered to draw moisture away from the skin through capillary action and increased evaporation over a wider surface area.
- The fibres are not round, but are slightly oblong in cross-section with grooves running lengthwise along the threads.
- The series of closely spaced channels creates capillary action that wicks moisture through the core and out to a wider area on the surface of the fabric which increases evaporation.
- The fabric was originally developed for clothing intended for use during extreme physical exertion ? sweat can evaporate quickly so the wearer is kept dry.
- Other useful properties include resistance to fading, shrinking and wrinkling. The fibres are now often woven with other materials like cotton, wool, Spandex and Tencel.
- Is found in a wide variety of garments from mountain climbing gear, to casual sportswear and underwear, and has also found a use as the first base layer in the new British Army Personal Clothing System
- Extremely lightweight, and made from anti-sweat moisture-wicking 'Coolmax' material.
- Moves sweat away from the body to keep you warm in the winter and comfortable in the summer.
- These are perfect for members of any of NATO's armed forces as they are perfect for wearing under heavy-duty smocks/jackets in marching or assault order
- Mesh-fabric short sleeve t-shirt is an ideal base layer from Soldier '95 to the latest PCS standard!
- Offers exceptional wicking, thermal and anti-static properties making it superior to standard-issue cotton t-shirts
- An effective fibre-based moisture management system.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TSHIRT-COOLMAX-OG
- Weight: 2.00kg