Introduced in 1959 and designed as an intermediate weight flight jacket for use in a cold weather climate, the MA-1 became the classic US AirForce flight jacket. Although it was issued to pilots just until 1977,nowadays it is possibly the most popular clothing item ever designed for the United States military forces.
This warm and comfortable MA-1flight jacket goes with a heavy-duty front zipper, and features two side pockets, two inner pockets, all with pressstud fastening, and one zip patch pocket and arm office on the left sleeve.
- Based on USAF original style
- Heavy-duty front zipper
- 2 side pockets with flaps
- 2 inner pockets
- 1 patch sleeve pocket with zip and arm office
- Cuff at collar, sleeves and hem
- Upper: 65% polyester, 35% cotton (Twill)
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Filling: 100% polyester, 180gsm
- Wind proof
- Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 10401020
- Weight: 1.00kg