The Deployment bags as used by the British Armed Forces, known as the "Operational Travel Bag" or the Black Bag. Ideal for travel use, camping, holdall, gym bag etc
Made of 1000 Denier Cordura MTP-compliant fabric, with Durable Water Repellant finish, Infra-Red Resistant, etc
These superbly constructed holdall style bags are ideal for travelling and made of the same super-strong 1000 denier cordura material that the issued PLCE Bergens and Webbing are constructed of, hard wearing and durable.
British Army and NATO issue for forces deploying on operations; quality material tough and strong, wear it on your back or carry it like a hold-all.
The quality of these deployment bags can't be emphasized enough and at the price displayed here you will not be disappointed, they are versatile in the way you prefer to carry them, wear them on your back like a rucksack or carry like a holdall, the straps can be concealed away in their own independent compartments.
These bags are designed for the Armed Forces going on exercises, combat zones and peace keeping operations, they are designed like everything for else for being smashed about in the field and being enough to survive, with a generous array of pockets and compartments for keeping kit separated easily like personal admin, washkit, footwear, they also feature a generous 80 liter capacity for carrying kit, perfect for travelling or as a gym bag as well.
The 2 separate compartments at either end are perfect for keeping kit separate!
Personally I would recommend using the dry-bags we feature for keeping kit separated in a much more organised fashion and especially with the different colours available which with time will become more familiarized.
- Great for travelling and rough and tough made of high quality materials!
- Quality material Tough and strong
- Adjustable padded shoulder carry straps
- Padded at top when carrying like rucksack
- Useful pockets on both sides
- 2 Large end pouches with zip closure
- Name Holder with cover
- Strong Chunky 2 way zip closure on top
- 3 Quick release fastenings to pull down tight
- Strong carry handle when used as holdall
- Strong grab handle at both ends
- Internal Waterproof storage pocket
- Re-enforced base for strength
- Extra Anchor down points on handles for more luggage!
- Overall length of bag is 80cm
- Width is 30cm and 30cm deep
- Shoulder Carrying Straps are optional and can be tucked away
- Holdall style straps in middle can also be tucked away
- Manufacured from genuine MOD-spec IRR fabric with Durable Water Repellant finish 1000D Cordura
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SM-MTP-HOLDALL-BAG
- Weight: 2.00kg
- Dimensions: 60.00cm x 40.00cm x 15.00cm