Original Osprey field pack in Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) for the current issue GSR respirators
Based on the US MOLLE platform these pouches are made of heavy duty polypropylene webbing material in distinctive multicam camouflage colors and feature a large capacity dump style center pocket with heavy duty zippered front which allows for expansion when needed, metal snap and hook & loop closure, ladder style straps for multiple attachment points on sides and rear, two universal mag pouches and is fully modular compatible.
- Comprises of one large compartment, padded from all sides, with a large flap covering the whole space.
- When the bag is closed, the clever flap design ensures nothing will fall out or gets wet.
- There's also an interesting zippered contraption to expand the space a bit, but this seems rather unnecssary.
- On the back you'll find MOLLE attachment and plastic D-rings. If you plan on using this as a buttpack, run the suspenders through the D-rings. As a shoulder bag, just slap on a strap of your choice.
- Genuine Multi Terrain Pattern
- Compatible with Multicam
- MOLLE/PALS Compatible
- Waterproof Interior
- Drainage holes on inside of pouches
- Quick Release Buckle
- Velcro fastening
- Press-Studs on rear
- Condition: Grade 1
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MTP-POUCH-G1-FIELDPACK
- Weight: 500.00g