The latest issue PCS Combat Trousers, similar to the 5 pocket 95' pattern but with improvements, the map pockets on the trousers have now become angled approximate 45 degrees and the buttons are concealed up a further flap to prevent snagging, the waist draw cord was removed, a zippable pocket was also added to left hand pocket and overall remains an excellent design, with the same amount of pockets from the previous S95 cut (5)
The PCS trousers actually have 2 map pockets on the trouser legs and 2 hand pockets with a 5th pocket on the rear buttocks of the trousers, the classic button design has now been replaced with a concealable "flap" button and integrated button.
These are genuine issue British Army PCS Combat Trousers and form part of the new British Army Personal Clothing System, currently issued to British forces in the new MTP Multi Terrain Pattern camouflage pattern.
More details on exactly what the PCS system is and its new innovations can be found at the bottom.
- Genuine British Army Issue
- Latest PCS version in new MTP camouflage (compatible with Multicam)
- The trousers themselves feature a total of 6 generously sized pockets for personal storage of any articles:
- Two hip pockets with half-mesh lining
- One zipped hip pocket for small items
- One back pocket with concealed Canadian style button fastening
- Two angled bellows leg pockets with concealed Canadian style button fastening
- Zip fly with button fastening
- 3" wide belt loops
- Reinforced panel at crotch and seat
- Ankle ties
- Condition: Grade 1
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MTP-TROUSERS-PCS
- Weight: 750.00g