These are the smocks that were issued to members of the British Parachute Regiment! Imagine that, the actual jackets which immediately set the lads apart because simple because it was a mainly uniform item, for their parachute jumps with the crotch flap as well as being used by all parachute trained members of attached units of the 16 Air Assault Brigade.
Classic DPM pattern with crotch flap and press stud buttons.
These are a heavy demand item as a collectors item
- Windproof Knitted Cotton Para Cuffs.
- Crotchflap fully attached and intact (tested).
- 4 Front pockets with press stud fastenings.
- Sleeve Pen pocket on left arm.
- First Field Dressing (FFD) pocket on right arm.
- Waist draw cords.
- Hem draw cords.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: JACKET-DPM-PARA
- Weight: 750.00g