The Medical Bergen is generally an issued item only to Combat Medical Technicians and features a zipper down compartment which includes an instrument panel and Velcro backing for attaching medical Velcro on bags etc these Medical CSAR Bergens
Features a conceable Velcro First Aid Red Cross Symbol for identification as Medical Personnel but it can also be concealed by pulling up the Velcro tab.
Tthe Bergen also features a roll out Orange Hi Visibility Roll for assistance with locating by Combat Search and Rescue teams in an emergency or designating an LZ Landing Zone etc for CSAR teams or medical evacuation.
These are rarely issued pieces of equipment usually reserved for highly trained Medical Personnel such as Combat Medical Technicians but also also exclusively used by the MERT Medical Emergency Response Teams which are used by CSAR teams or extraction teams such as those in Afghanistan when there is a need to extract critically wounded personnel.
Please note side pouches included
These would be ideal for anyone in any of the NATO forces or US Army etc as these Bergens are not just rated as the best in the world and highly recommended but it also has an amazing number of features.
The Instrument instrument panel itself features elastic compartments for the inserting of all sorts of Medical equipment you can think of and your Instruments can be kept in the roll for easy access!
This piece of kit would be ideal for those with a need for carrying lots of medical kit and equipment or simply for use by an Infantry Sections trained Medic!
These Bergens are similar to the Infantry Bergen but feature some additional add-ons in addition to the generous carrying capacity of 100 litres.
Like the standard Bergens they can take the issued side pouches, it also features a concealable Velcro on First Aid Red Cross patch for identification as medical personnel.
- Large internal compartment 100 litre capacity with waterproof lining and a further 20 litre capacity along with the included Side Pouches making total 120 litre,
- Made of 1000D IRR Infra-Red Resistant Waterproof Cordura skin with further internal shower proof coating
- Additional Medical compartment accessed by the 2-way zip on the front of the Bergen
- Conceable First Aid Red Cross Symbol accessable by the Velcro flap.
- Roll out Hi Visibility Orange Roll
- Multi Pocket Top Cover
- DPM Woodland Camouflage
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- 120 litre total capacity
- Two Zipped lid pockets
- Front utility pouch
- Side compression Straps
- In built Instrument Panel for Medical tools and equipment
- Front zipped Pocket with Medical Instrument panels
- Plenty of Velco patches to attached Medical Pouches
- Side pouch Zips ready to attached Rockets pouches which are not included
- Waterproof Velco Webbing cover to protect and keep back straps clean.
- Velcro-medical bags not included
- Side pouches included
- Minimum Grade 1 condition, may be faded, markings, signs of use.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: PLCE-BERGEN-MEDICAL
- Weight: 4.50kg
- Dimensions: 60.00cm x 40.00cm x 10.00cm