These smocks remain popular with collectors and recon snipers as well some seeking the more all look ally look and professional use.
Grade 1 condition; older issue version
Please consult our size chart for help selecting the right size or e-mail us! Don't be shy, we are here to help! :) There is also a chart below!
NATO Sizes to UK/US Chest Shirt Sizes
|NATO Size||UK Chest Size||US Chest Size||Height|
These are genuine issue items that exclusively designed and utilized by the qualified snipers of the Infantry battalions of the British Army including pathfinders, recce platoon and sniper pairs, usually making up the most experianced soldiers of a unit.
Exclusive collectors item
The smocks generally differ to the general issue DPM smocks, similar to the Para smock in design but featuring additional extras like stand-up collar, same jump flap and press stud pocket.
- Padded elbows and shoulder pads are included aong with knitted cuffs and foliage loops and metal clip for steady aim on each arm.
- Please note that whilst the 2 upper pockets on the front are like usual on the breast area, the 2 bottom pockets are on the side on the smock for easier access when lying down.
- Some styles have green camo strips for inserting camoflage as well as the traditional para cuffs like from para smocks
- Windproof Knitted Cotton Para Cuffs
- Crotchflap fully attached and intact (tested)
- 4 Front pockets with press stud fastenings
- Sleeve Pen pocket on left arm
- First Field Dressing (FFD) pocket on right.
- Waist draw cords
- Hem draw cords
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: JACKET-DPM-SNIPER
- Weight: 1.50kg