The 4-Piece ECWS Modular Sleeping Bag System is the ultimate military sleep system. It is both highly adaptable and modular, and will have you covered throughout a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
The MSS is designed to provide comfort in temperatures ranging from 50°F to -50°F when wearing various layers of extreme cold weather clothing.
The intermediate (black) and patrol (green) bags make up the core of the system. Each is constructed from durable nylon ripstop and feature adjustable draw-cord hoods and draft collars around the zippered openings. The intermediate (black) and patrol (green) bags can be used independently or together to create a dual layer of protection in extreme conditions. For additional protection from wind, rain and snow, simply attach the waterproof bivy to complete the system.
The Water proof Bivy Cover is produced utilizing waterproof, moisture-vapor-permeable material with all seams heat sealed. The Compression Stuff Sack is constructed with water resistant materials with adequate volume for both bags as well as the Bivy cover. This unique sack compresses the system to one cubit foot.
The 4- Part Modular Sleep System includes:
- Olive Green Patrol Bag: Designed to be used in temperatures down to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Features a Nylon Ripstop shell and a single layer of 110GSM Polyester fiber insulation
- Black Intermediate Bag: Designed to be used in temperatures from 40 to -15 degrees Fahrenheit. Features a Nylon Ripstop shell and a double layer of 170GSM Polyester fiber insulation
- Woodland Camouflage Waterproof Bivy Cover: Constructed from nylon talson with PTFE membrane and designed to be used as a waterproof barrier.
- Black Stuff Sack: Designed to pack the ECWS Modular Sleeping Bag System down to 17"H x 12"D
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MSS-SLEEPING-SYSTEM-4pc
- Weight: 3.50kg