These are current issue British Armed Forces to both reserve and regular, full grain brown leather waterproof uppers with a lightweight yet durable anatomical sole, they feature speed lacing and a full Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable lining.
Condition: Grade 1
Whats the advantages of a used pair of these MOD Brown Grade 1 boots?
- The overall condition is still good!
- The boots are broken in so they are super comfy!
- Cost effectiveness!
- A respected brand name!
- Genuine MOD issue!
- Compatible with all existing accessories!
We outsource these from a genuine MOD agency, this is our assurance to you that you will receive a genuine and quality article of issued kit.
These really are 21st century boots and the build quality and comfort levels are as good and in most cases better than any other boot issued to any other army around the world, a simple Google search will provide you with all the information you need on these, including the original retail price which reflects the quality of these boots!
- Haix Brown Military Combat Boots
- Current Issue Boots Designed to be worn with the MTP/PCS Clothing System
- Good Graded Reissue condition
- Water resistant full grain leather and breathable hydrophobic textile upper
- Four-layer Gore-tex lining (untested)
- Abrasion-resistant lining with fleece mid layer
- Moisture absorbent insole with torsion-proofing (prevents punctual pressure from stones etc.)
- Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at the top of the boot leg
- Locking D-ring lace system
- High rubber rand to protect lower part of boot and provide optimal stability
- PU/Nitrile Davos rubber sole featuring the MicroSoft Light (MSL) system to achieve extremely low weight
- Excellent cold/heat insulation and non-marking characteristics
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BOOTS-BROWN-HAIX
- Weight: 2.00kg