Up to 30 litres is ideal for day operations when you don’t need the large amount of space that would encourage you to pack more than you need, more for day patrols when you just need to carry essentials like water, food and ammunition to remain light but effective after establishing an area of operations.
As a standalone pack this will do the job greatly, versatile, a key feature is the expandability, especially the option to take MOLLE compatible pouches onto the back, ideally for short range as specified.
Enough cannot be emphasized on the expandability, that is to add more and customize the loadout as dependign on the operational/mission requirements, most professional soldiers will tell you only carry what is needed; no more and no less, and having a bigger rucksack than required is almost encouraging you psychologically to fill it to the brim!
- 30 litres capacity
- MOLLE straps on front
- Foam padded back with airflow spacer fabric for
- maximum comfort and breathability to contact area
- Elasticated hood with zipped pocket
- Wide adjustable belt
- Padded shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Carry handle
- Compression straps at side
- Made from 1000d MTP fabric
- Colour: MTP (Multi-Terrain Pattern)
|Colour||Multi Terrain Pattern|
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: MAR-BN07
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 60.00cm x 40.00cm x 15.00cm