Mainly used by the infantry as a soldier’s or officer’s compass, the “full-sized” base plate compass for experienced navigators – used by NATO Forces around the world.
Additional features include measuring scales for positioning (GPS), graduated in mils and degrees (6400/360), magnifying glass and rubber feet for precision map work.
Luminous compound that need to be activated by daylight/flashlight etc.
Will give light up to 4 hours.
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Altitude use: 5000m @-15 °C
- Clinometer: No
- Declination adjustment: Declination scale inside capsule
- Graduation: 6400° / 360° (360° inside the capsule), 6300°, 360°
- Illumination: 4 hours after activation in light
- Impact resistance: 30g in XYZ directions and free fall from 1.5 m height into gravel
- Luminous compound: Tritium compound 80 mCi
- Magnifying lens: Yes
- Material: Acrylic
- Patented red/black N/S lines in capsule: Yes
- Resolution degrees / mils: 2 / 50
- Scales: mm, inch
- Settling time from 90° angle to complete rest: 5 sec
- Settling time from 90° angle within ± 3°: 2.7 sec
- Sighting System: No
- Silicon friction feet: Yes
- Size: 126 x 60 x 10 mm
- Temperature operating range: -40 to +60 °C
- Type of compass: Silva 1-2-3 System baseplate compass
- UTM position plotting scales (Romer scales): 1:25k, 1:40k, 1:50k
- Water resistance: IP68 - (more than 100 m)
- Weight: 36g
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CK406
- Weight: 100.00g