High Shine Wax for Parade and Barracks Use Leder-Glӧs is a mixture of 85% wax and 15% oil.
It has been developed for parade boots and barracks use.
*Note – use of Leder-Glӧs may darken the leather especially in the toe area or where there are scuff or scratch marks.
- Low Oil Content: Restorative levels of leather are low High Wax Content: Levels of polishing waxes are high
- Colour Pigments: Content is high
- Regular use of Leder-Glӧs will eventually increase leather hardness due to lower levels of conditioning oils.
- *If leather shows signs of hardening or flex cracking, use a single treatment of Leder-Gris Xtreme – note this will darken the colour, but it will help restore leather oils and delay the rate at which cracking will occur.
- Not tested on animals
- Keep out of reach of children – if swallowed, seek medical advice
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: Leder-Gloss-Brown
- Weight: 100.00g