These are British Army MTP Waterproof MVP Trousers and form part of the new British Army Personal Clothing System, currently issued to British forces in the new MTP Multi Terrain Pattern camouflage pattern.
The current issue British Forces heavy waterproof system is constructed from Gore-Tex MVP three layer laminated material incorporating an outer water repellent layer, middle barrier layer and inner breathable layer.
The trousers are designed to be highly waterproof against medium to heavy showers.
May have signs of use or former users names marked in places like in inside of trousers.
- These are current issue PCS (Personal Clothing System) in current and up to date Multi Terrain Pattern
- 100% Compatible with Crye Multicam products and similar patterns
- Made of Moisture Vapour Permeable Material which is both 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex material
- A full length two-way zip at front (which is covered by a velcro storm flap) ensures maximum liquid repellence
- Drawstring at waist with lockable toggles
- Velcro fly opening
- Two pocket openings at side
- Velcro adjustment at bottom of leg
- Zip on lower part of leg to assist over boots
- Double layered at front of lower legs
- Taped inner seams
- Condition: Grade 1 minimum
|IRR aka Infra Red Reflective?|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MTP-GORETEX-HEAVY-TROUSERS
- Weight: 750.00g