Compatible with PLCE and better than the issued British Army Camelbak and manufactured by NATO approved manufacturer and in Multicam fabric which is MTP compliant and IRR.
Will also working with the Camelbak mountings that work with the MTP Osprey MOLLE works.
Comes with lifetime guarentee
More than a reservoir, the 3L JETSTREAM is designed for the most extreme operating conditions.
Super reliable, flexible and ultra-durable, the JETSTREAM Reservoir is engineered to secure and stabilize water weight for optimal load bearing while in your pack.
The wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and a leak-proof seal.
It is the only reservoir on the market that is fully reversible, which allows operators to easily maintain cleanliness.
Features Protective dust cover Large top and side opening Strong 500 denier multicam cordura Closed cell foam lined pouch for insulation and protection 6 ‘D’ rings and 4 side release buckles, to attach to the outside of Payload day sack or any other PLCE compatible rucksack, as it uses the same Nexus clips.
Easy access double zip 100% BPA & PVC free Tube - balistic TPU extrusion to insulate and protect
- CAPACITY: 100 fl oz/3litres/5 pints
- WEIGHT: 9.8oz (280grams)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 x 17.5 in (20.3 x 44.5 cm)
- MATERIAL: Pouch - (Polyamide) Reservoir - (0.4mm TPU)
Large: Top and side opening.
Strong: 500 Denier Multicam Cordura.
Lining: Close cell foam lined pouch and insulation and protection.
Shoulder straps: Lightweight shoulder straps are removable so the system can be attached to the larger packs, yokes and make it easier to fit into your rucksack.
Attachments: 6 'D' rings and 4 side release buckles, to attach to the outside of any PLCE compatible attachments or daysack
Access Opening: Easy access double zip extends down the pack and provides opening for the drinking tube over the shoulders or under the arm
- Slide-Seal Top - Opens wide an seals tight
- Surge Valve - Silicone, 45 degree, high flow bite-valve with twist shut-off
- Protective dust cover
- Hydrafusion Tube - ballistic TPU extrusion to insulate and protect
- Plug-N-Play connector - quick disconnect for convinient tube removal
- Can be frozen or filled with warm water (max temp 140F/60C
- Inline filtration compatible
- Reversible and anti-microbial to help prevent bacteria & mold
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use
- No-Leak Lifetime Guarantee
- TAA Compliant
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CR802M
- Weight: 750.00g