Mil-Tec IFAK Pouch Laser Cut is an individual med kit that will allow you to organize and carry the necessary equipment to provide basic first aid. The classic, single-chamber pocket conceals a number of organizers, made of flexible tapes of various widths. The construction of "Clam Shell" with side sewn zips allows you to completely open the first aid kit and easy access to its contents. In addition, the top flap is double-secured with Velcro and a short strap. We attach the first aid kit on a vest, backpack or belt using a Velcro panel equipped with two straps with press studs. On the front of the pocket there is a small laser cut Velcro panel, which allows you to mount an additional MOLLE pocket, Velcro organizer or patches.
- Individual first aid pouch, may be filled with First Aid Set Leina or individual equipment
- Pouch can be opened with a fast movement
- Flap to open is marked with a red ribbon
- Inside equipped with different elastic loops
- Space for all necessary first aid subjects like gauze pads,bandages, plasters etc.
- Additional closing of pouch by hook and loop closure flap
- Hook and loop closure patch with laser-cut-loop-system on front
- pouch is fixed by hook and loop closure on Molle plate
- Molle plate can be fixed by Molle-Loop-System on additional euqipment
- 100% Polyester, Polyurethane coated
- Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 21,5 cm
- Weight: ca. 250 g
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 13491049
- Weight: 250.00g