The Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) is a protective clothing system developed in the 1980s by the United States Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center.
This quality and sturdy ECWCS jacket is the perfect choice for all weather conditions. It features special 3-layer fabric system that is waterproof, windproof and breathable at the same time. Moreover it goes with warm removable fleece liner.
Presented parka features cobra style hood with a number of press studs for attachment of a fur ruff, a two-way, full-front zipper with double storm flap, Raglan sleeves, armpit ventilation zippers and adjustable Hook and Loop wrist cuffs. Furthermore there are two cargo pockets on the lower front of a jacket. Fully removable fleece attaches to the jacket with a zipper, has a high collar, two zipped pockets and drawstring bottom, and can be used on its own if necessary.
The jacket is a perfect choice for police, military and EMT as well as for fishing, hunting and a lot of other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof: 2000mm/Water head
- Breathable: 3000g/m2/24h
- Cobra hood
- Fur ruff attachment points (fur ruff not included)
- Full-front zipper with a chin guard
- 2 hidden pockets with snaps and Hook and Loop
- 1 pocket on left sleeve
- Ventilated sleeves
- Hook and Loop cuffs
- Hidden drawstring waistband
- Shell: 3-ply laminate (100% Nylon, breathable polyurethane membrane, 100% Nylon)
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Removable fleece jacket: 100% Polyester
- Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
- Brand new
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 10615002
- Weight: 1.50kg