This scarf of Arab origins and was originally intended to provide protection in desert conditions against sun, wind, sand & the cold at night. Used by Military the whole world over but also great for airsoft, hiking, festivals or any other outdoor use. First used by British Special Forces operating in Northern Africa during WW2 but now a mainstay with the British Army and many others worldwide. Highly versatile and with dimensions of 110 cm x 110 cm (43.3" x 43.3"), it can be worn in many ways; Headwrap, face veil, scarf, shelter, sunshade, as a sling to carry your gear or even as a towel or flannel.
This highly versatile piece of kit has many uses
- Headwrap - Protects your neck, eyes against sun, snow, wind, dust & sand.
- Face Veil - Conceal your entire face
- Scarf - Keeps you warm in the cold or wicks away moisture & protects against the sun in the heat.
- Shelter/Sunshade - To guard against the sun while resting or eating/drinking
- Gear Sling - Can be used to carry gear
- Arm Sling - Makeshift sling to support a wounded arm
- Washing - Use as a towel or flannel
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 110 cm x 110 cm / 43.3" x 43.3"
- Condition: New
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hiking, Airsoft
- Graphic: Yes
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 12619600