1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date. After 14 days from delivery date you must contact us to determine the best course of action. We will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
2. We reserve the right to reject any refund request where relevant legislation exists to do so, such as purchases outside of the European Union. P&P costs are non-refundable in all cases unless goods are defective or faulty.
3. Unit must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, literature and other components. We reserve the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing.
Authorization (RA) number must be obtained prior to returning the product; to
request an RA number, please fill in the relevant online form and await a
response and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
Unit Serial Number
written receipt of the RMA number, send product to:
Firestorm Kit Attention: Non-Warranty Returns Department, RA #[RA number]
384 London Road, Reading, RG6 1BA
6. Please mark with the RA number on the outside of the package.
received without an RA number and the required documentation as
specified above may not be accepted or processed for return and may be disposed of as required with no recourse to the customer
received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the
customer via ground shipment.
9. You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product. Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; we are not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
10. Returns may be subjected to restocking fee if any of the relevant apply such as unwanted goods or goods accept for return outside of the returns window. Shipping charges may be non-refundable.
be credited within 5 days of receipt of returned product pending
qualification and subject to above criteria.